Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Bottom Ten: Movies of All Time (That I've Seen)

I think you can tell more about a person from their least favorites than their fave favorites. I could never do this with books (but I will be back soon with my BEST books of 2010!). Being an author, I know how much it hurts when someone doesn't connect with my book for one reason or another. But since I highly doubt Steven Spielberg will be reading my blog (not that any of HIS movies are on my list, actually, but you get what I'm saying) I'm going to stick with my 10 least favorite movies.

Please don't throw things at me if I'm insulting one of your favorites. It's just an opinion. (And if any of these ARE your absolute favorites, let's just agree right now to never go to the movies together, okay?)


Daddy Day Camp
Grease 2
Dumb and Dumberer
Waiting To Exhale
Mars Attacks
Rambo (the newest one)
Borat
From Justin to Kelly (okay, I didn't actually see this one, but I have no doubt it belongs on this list)

Okay, and just for fun, here are a few of my all-time favorites:

The Princess Bride
The Matrix (1st one)
With Honors
When Harry Met Sally
Say Anything

Okay, your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment