Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I haven't been around much, and to tell you the truth, it's not because of the hustle and bustle of the season. I've been deep in my revision cave, only popping out for the odd silly thing like tweeting the odd tweet, giving away some copies of LOSING FAITH, and you know, feeding my family and such.

Our house is a disaster, I'm in way over my head on my revisions (the hardest set I've done), but it's all okay because I have a good excuse to put it all aside and just bask in the company of family for the next couple of days. Well, that, and eat some really yummy food. My mom makes great mince tarts, so you better believe I will be raiding her fridge and cupboards this weekend. Plus, my dad makes a mean cappuccino.

It's been a great week of reading, too. I've really been enjoying reading people's "best of the year" lists, (Losing Faith has even been on a couple, which totally made my year!) and so I hope to be back next week mentioning some of my favorite books I've read this year.

Until then, I wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe holiday! From our house to yours...Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS Denise!! :D Wishing you and your family the best! Thanks for giving us Losing Faith. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete