Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bellingham and Vancouver Peeps: Children's Book Week!

It's Children's Book Week. At least in Canada it is, maybe someone can let me know if this is also the case in the U.S.

As part of the celebrations, I am involved in a couple of different events:

Friday, May 6, 2011 - Yapalooza! at Village Books in Bellingham, WA
I'm thrilled to have been invited for a panel discussion, along with Teri Hall, Alexa Martin,
and Kimberley Derting! This will take place from 6:30 - 8:30 P.M.

Saturday, May 7, 2011 - TD Canadian Children's Book Week, Vancouver B.C.
1-3 PM at the Burnaby Public Library, Bob Prittie Metrotown Branch

I hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy enjoy, Denise...and, Happy Children's Book Week!

    ReplyDelete