Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally, For My International Peeps!

I know there must be much frustration floating around whenever there is an online contest only open to certain countries. The last contest I had was a biggie, but it was only open to people with a U.S. mailing address, because of mailing costs.



So this one I am holding for everyone else! This is a contest only open to folks who live Outside of the U.S. It's a writing contest, so I apologize for those who aren't writers, but I can't please everybody! (Not to worry, U.S. folks, I'll do one of these types of things for you too one day!)



How to enter:



Fill out the form. Please be honest.

You'll earn extra entries for everywhere you spread the word, so if you tweet about it next week or post it on your blog tomorrow, or whatever, come back and tell me about it in the comments. I'll add those up too.



And the Grand Prize...



I will offer a critique of up to 10 pages of the winner's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment