Also, if you're not going to BEA, make sure to enter my Not Going to BEA contest, as there's a copy of BETWEEN HERE AND FOREVER included in the prize pack!
Onto the interview...
1. Welcome Elizabeth! Tell me about your book in seven words or less.
Small town, family, secrets, falling in love
2. Other than your main character, who's a favorite character of yours in your novel and why?
I'm pretty fond of both Eli and Clement. And Katie and Dave, of course!
3. What's one piece of writing advice you would give to aspiring authors?
Read as much as you can, in as many genres as you can.
4. What did you write when you were a teen? Did you journal? Write poetry? Write overly literary or emotional stories? Or avoid writing altogether?
I didn't write when I was teen. I was always "sick" whenever we were assigned "creative writing" assignments.
5. What's the last book you read that you really loved?
You can check out books I've read and loved on Goodreads:
Great! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Elizabeth, and all the best with the release of your new book!