Thursday, September 6, 2012

And The Winner of @Mindi_Scott's LIVE THROUGH THIS ARC is...

As I mentioned, the contest for my ARC of LIVE THROUGH THIS was a subjective contest. I didn't draw names or numbers, I just looked through your responses. And while it was hard to decide, I finally decided that someone singing and dancing about the book to all of their friends (in addition to reviewing/tweeting/suggesting/ordering/etc.) could be quite fun.

So my winner of the LIVE THROUGH THIS well-traveled ARC goes to...

Jen McConnel!

Congratulations, Jen! Email me your mailing address and I'll get it out to you ASAP (d(at)denisejaden(dot)com)

Thanks everyone for entering! If you didn't win and you're interested in a swag pack, including a bookmark of LIVE THROUGH THIS, send me your mailing address and I'll get one in the mail to you.

Also, there's still time to win a rare signed print copy of NEVER ENOUGH STORIES... Just sayin.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen!! I'm not jealous. At all. Enjoy your book! Thank goodness it will be out in less than a month, so I'll only have to wait a little longer.

    Denise - thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah!! Thank you so much. I can't wait to read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And...here's my review. I'll post it on Amazon once the book is up. http://displacedyankeeinnc.blogspot.com/2012/09/100-books-in-2012-book-82-live-through.html

    ReplyDelete