Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Winners of Rare Signed Copies of NEVER ENOUGH STORIES!

So sorry it took me so long to get to this! Believe me, it is not because I'm lazy. I've been super-busy with tying up loose ends on manuscripts for my agent, formatting and uploading WRITING WITH A HEAVY HEART (which should be available very soon), as well as kicking back into the school year (which is quite a process when you're homeschooling).

Anyway, all of my excuses aside, I'm thrilled to be able to send a hard copy of NEVER ENOUGH STORIES to the following people.

Joli at Actin Up With Books

Vivien

TinyRose

Please send me your mailing address at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com and I'll send your copy out as soon as possible.

Even if you didn't win, I hope you'll stop by and download a free e-copy from Smashwords. Thanks SO MUCH to all who have been spreading the word about NEVER ENOUGH and NEVER ENOUGH STORIES! I hope all of you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!!
    email sent :)

    Congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete