Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meet FIVE of @TheTenners This Weekend!

Don't know who The Tenners are? We are a force of 2010 debut authors, over ninety of us in all! Five of us will be coming together at:

Snohomish, Washington
Saturday, October 30th, for a 3:00 p.m. signing

The five 2010 debut authors are: 
Karen Kincy, author of OTHER
Mindi Scott, author of FREEFALL
Kimberley Derting, author of THE BODY FINDER
Chelsea Campbell, author of THE RISE OF RENEGADE X
and me, Denise Jaden, author of LOSING FAITH

There really is something for everyone! If you're in the Washington area, I hope you'll come out and say hello. It's rare that authors are organized enough to set up group signings like this (thanks Karen!) and I'm sure it will be a ton of fun.

I'm still working on putting together some Nano Prep Tips, and I should be back with those either tomorrow or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment