Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, April 8, 2011

MARCH MADNESS Prizes - The Last One!

I haven't heard from our latest prize winner yet, so I'll announce our last winner and then the two of you can race to get me your choice of prize!

Our previous winners have chosen a prize! Here are the prizes that are still up for grabs:


An ARC of REVOLUTION by Jennifer Donnelly! (US only)

A hardcover copy of RADIANT SHADOWS by Melissa Marr!(US only)


Our last winner is...
Ghost Girl!!!
Congratulations to you, and to not only all of our winners, but also to all of you who worked toward a goal during March! Ghost Girl, please send your mailing address to d (at) denisejaden (dot) com .


And the rest of you...I hope to see you back here for check-in on Monday!

I'll see the rest of you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Ghost Girl! Thank you, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SquEEEEE!! Thank you! Most of all, thanks for a month of inspiration and good vibes all around!

    ReplyDelete