Wednesday, April 6, 2011

YALITCHAT and MARCH MADNESS Prizes!

Tonight I'm the guest author on #yalitchat! The topic is faith in YA, and if you're on Twitter, I hope you'll stop by and join the conversation. It would be great to have a variety of perspectives. It starts at 6PM PST / 9PM EST and runs for a little over an hour. Just watch for the hashtag #yalitchat !

Our previous winners have chosen a prize! Here are the prizes that are still up for grabs:


An ARC of REVOLUTION by Jennifer Donnelly! (US only)

A hardcover copy of RADIANT SHADOWS by Melissa Marr!(US only)

A custom-made bookmark, courtesy of Joan Stradling (International)

Our next winner is...
Jenn B!!!
Congratulations to you! You will have approximately 24 hours to pick a favorite prize from above and email me the choice at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com , along with a mailing address (if applicable). 

I'll see the rest of you back here tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Denise, That's Awesome! Thank you. I will email you with my selection shortly.

    I've been working longhand on the critical introduction to my thesis. Chris recommended that I check your site. (I was going to later in the day any way.) So here I am. And YAY! What an awesome reward. Thank you!

    I hope you are all well today and even though it is Wednesday, that you are all enjoying today.

    ReplyDelete