Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Favorite Reads of 2010 (so far)!

Since we're a little over halfway through the year, a lot of people have been posting lists of their favorite reads this year so far. So I thought I'd join in. These have been a few of my favorites read in 2010 so far (of the 52 I've read and/or listened to).

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
The Deathday Letter by Shaun David Hutchinson
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Far From You by Lisa Schroeder
Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan
What I Saw And How I Lied by Judy Blundell
Stupid Cupid by Rhonda Stapleton
Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick
Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

How about you? What have been some of your favorite books so far this year?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love If I Stay. Such a good book. This year? I really liked A Match Made in High School. A lot better than I thought it might be...and Raised by Wolves. So so good!

    I just recently bought The Deathday Letter. It looks great.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read two from that list:
    Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook and If I Stay by Gayle Forman.I loved both but my favorite book this year was Split by Swati Avasthi...just brilliant. I also loved Perfect Chemistry, The Secret Year, and Vintage Veronica.
    I will have to check out the other books on your list - a few are on my TRB pile....I'm getting there - slowly...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lauren - I just saw Raised by Wolves in your comment - LOVED that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent because I haven't read any of those! And only a couple are on my TBR list so ... thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks- I also loved Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood, The Sky is Everywhere, What I Saw and How I Lied, and Before I Fall :)

    Some of my favorites were A Little Wanting Song, I Now Pronounce You Someone Else, Sea, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and Shade!

    ReplyDelete