Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Genres and Pseudonyms: and the Winner is...

Thanks so much for everyone who weighed in on the topic of switching genres and pseudonyms. What an interesting discussion, with opinions from all across the board! I still plan to stick with one name, even if I branch out, simply because I can't imagine keeping up with social networking on more than one. Of course I would always take advice from my agent or editor on this though.

Now for the exciting news: this week's prize pack - 3 ARC's, BEFORE I FALL and DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver and LOW RED MOON by Ivy Devlin - goes to...

KAREN!

Congratulations, Karen! Please send your mailing address to me at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com and I'll get these in the mail to you! (I think there's only one Karen who entered, but I'll do my best to contact you as well).

The next prize is coming....and it's a good one...but you'll have to check back on Teen Author Tuesday for that one. (It's from one of my FAVORITE authors!) Have a good weekend, everyone! I'm off to Sacramento to help out with a bodybuilding competition. I'm hoping the 110 degree weather will drop a bit before I get there! 

What are you up to for this beautiful weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Denise! I sent you an email with the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say I discovered the perfect nom de plume right after I said I didn't want one: Dolly Varden.

    So when you see that name on a cover, think of me.

    ReplyDelete