Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday at the Movies

First of all, thanks so much to everyone who has been weighing in on genre switching and pseudonyms! It's been very interesting to hear the quite varied thoughts. Some authors love the mystery of authors writing under pseudonyms, some feel it's insulting. Many of you don't care either way, but still have plenty of wise words about the subject!

I love these discussions!

If you haven't seen this post yet, drop by here and give your thoughts. There are still a few more days to enter to win BEFORE I FALL, DELIRIUM, and LOW RED MOON.

Many of you know I'm a member of The Tenners. For those who don't know, this is a group of about ninety authors who have their first YA or middle grade book coming out in 2010. We've banded together for (much-needed) emotional support and sharing of knowledge. As a September release, I'm so incredibly thankful to those who have gone before me and shared from their enormous vats of wisdom.

Because we are such a big group, though, we've decided to make several video book trailers highlighting some of our books, as I don't think even I could sit through one looonnnnggggg video featuring ninety new titles.

So I'm thrilled to share with you the brand spankin' new trailer including LOSING FAITH! These are many of the Tenner titles that will be released between July and December. Keep a pen and paper handy while you're watching - there are LOTS of great books in here!


No comments:

Post a Comment