Friday, August 27, 2010

The Copies Are Here, The Copies Are Here...

I had heard from a few different sources that finished copies of Losing Faith would be printed on August 16th. So I sat around, barely leaving my computer and biting my nails in anticipation. Finally, this week I received this AWESOME picture from my publicist:


















Aren't they so, so pretty?! I'm in love with the new spine, complete with purple and butterflies! I haven't seen the back yet, but apparently there is one on it's way to me right this very minute.

Do you think attacking the mailman is understandable in this case?

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think attacking the mailman would be fine in this case LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. attack away just rememberto give um achristmas card on the holidas for nocking him over when they come in lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice. It's so pretty! I can't wait.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chase him down & rip the mail out of his hands! So exciting, Denise. :) I love the purple on the spine -- really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spine! (Now, that's not something you hear every day)

    Really, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so gorgeous! I love getting, or even looking, at a new unread book....sighs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spine is so gorgeous! Lol, for a book that pretty, attacking the mailman is a must ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous! I'd attack the mailman; it might even be worth the pepper spray come back...

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so unbelieveably beautiful! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm finally making a go at getting caught up. These look amazing! Congrats, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Losing Faith VERY SOON! Congrats Denise. It must feel amazing to see it lined up like that.

    ReplyDelete