It's Friday, and our latest winner will soon be enjoying her advance copy of FORGE by Laurie Halse Anderson. So it's time for a new contest!
Here's what I have up for grabs this week:
An ARC of HALO by Alexandra Adornetto - I know this will get your attention!
And....an ARC of TRANCE by Linda Gerber...
...AND...if that's not enough, an ARC of HOLD ME CLOSER NECROMANCER, by Lish McBride...
Now, all these great books will go to one lucky winner, but you're going to have to work a little harder to win these. Tomorrow is my "one month until publication" anniversary, and so it's time to get busy and spread the word about LOSING FAITH. Here are some ways you can enter to win these three books:
1. Post the book cover and the description of LOSING FAITH (below) on your website, blog, or Facebook. Share the link in the comments for 5 entries.
2. Share your personal outlook on why you're excited to read LOSING FAITH or why you're excited about this contest (but it still must include the LOSING FAITH cover) on your website, blog, or Facebook and share the link in the comments for 5 entries.
3. Commit to putting one of my widgets (on the right of my Blogger blog) somewhere prominent online, and leaving it up until September the 7th. The top one is a countdown widget - you just have to click "get widget" and it will direct you how to share it. Because this one takes a bit of work and a bit of commitment (but lasts a little longer), I'll give you 10 entries for this, as long as you come back and tell me where it is.
4. Or if you scroll down, you'll find the Simon & Schuster widget. Simply click, "copy this," and it will direct you from there. Again, commit to showing it somewhere prominent (blog sidebar, website main page, etc) until September 7th, and you'll earn 10 entries. Now remember that you are committing to leaving it up there for the month, even if you don't win the above prize.
5. Come up with some great and creative way to get people excited about LOSING FAITH, and I will award you a minimum of 5 ADDITIONAL entries. Just make sure to tell me about it so you get the credit :-)
I can only mail the prize within Canada or the U.S. I'm leaving this contest open for two weeks, until the end of Thursday, August 19th, in order to give people a chance to do these things, since I know they take a little more work. And spread the word, because if I get lots of entries I may add a second prize (like perhaps my ARC of INFINITE DAYS...or...something?1)
Below you'll find a copy of the LOSING FAITH cover art, the cover description, and a few early blurbs from reviewers. Use them as you will! And good luck!
A terrible secret. A terrible fate.
When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood and barely even liked, everything in her life seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her parents are a mess, her friends don't know how to treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems anything but.
As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a dark and twisted secret about Faith's final night...a secret that puts her own life in danger.
Find out more at denisejaden.com
"This book was extremely well written and has an intriguing mystery that left me wondering what really happened until the final reveal... I recommend this one to YA and adult fans alike. Mysterious, action-packed with romantic, and religious aspects, but all rounded out nicely to form a great read." - from Angel at http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/
"Suspense, religion, romance, teenage angst, this book has it all and it is all well-done. Losing Faith was an amazing read that hooked me in the beginning and when it was done I was well-satisfied with the conclusion. Great from start-to-finish!" - from Crystal at http://myreadingroom-crystal.blogspot.com/