Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Winner of Three Great ARC's!

Thanks so much for everyone who has been so supportive in spreading the word about LOSING FAITH! I'm starting to see it all over the web and it's so much fun!

I've put entries in the hat for all those who have been tweeting about the book or otherwise spreading the love, but of course the greatest number of entries went to those who blogged about it and/or posted one of my widgets in their sidebar and have kept it there.

And so today...one lucky winner will win these three awesome ARC's!





Are you excited to find out who won? I know I am. (Don't you hate it when people stall like this - though I guess on a blog all you have to do is scroll down to skip over my rambling...)

The winner of the Three ARC's is...

Melissa

I'll do my best to get a hold of you, Melissa, but if you see this first, please send me your mailing address at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com

Congratulations!!!

And for those of you who didn't win...there's still one contest going on right now, for this fun mug from Cafe Press:

Make sure to drop by THIS POST to enter to win before August 27th! Happy weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Denise, hilarious! I have a shirt that says the same (my mother's idea of a joke).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Melissa! I won't even hold it against you that you're getting 3 mega awesome ARCs...

    Love the mug! I'll check out the contest. Also, can't wait for your book release! I love contemp YA fiction SO very very much, and can't wait for your book to release! It looks great and I've heard fantastic things about it.

    Cass (http://wordsonpaperya.blogspot.com - I still haven't emailed with my declaration of support for the Contemps challenge!! :O *gasp*)

    ReplyDelete