Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cafe Press Celebrates Books!

In celebration of my upcoming release of LOSING FAITH, Cafe Press has generously offered up a prize from their awesome online store.




Wouldn't you just love this mug?! Cafe Press is the world's favorite place to make unique t-shirts and gifts and you can find out more about Cafe Press and their personalized gifts at this link. Here are a few pictures of the really cool things you can find on their website:

So I can't give ALL of these away now, but to enter to win the above mug, just tell me in the comments whose novel YOU would most like to end up in! Tweet your answer (I'd like to be written into one of _______________ novels) using the hashtag #losingfaithgiveaway for another entry!

Or...if you're too rushed (or lazy) to head to Twitter, simply click the button below, and your entry will still be counted!



You have until August 27th to enter. Good luck!

18 comments:

  1. Jeaniene Frost's!
    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/readingangel002/status/20147666131
    Thanks!
    dukesangel002 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlaine Harris's!

    meredithfl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is awesome! Seriously. Shooting Stars Magazine directed me to this giveaway.

    jenneethompson(at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. James Patterson

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be in one of Sherrilyn Kenyon books one of her dark Hunter novels with a dark hunter as my lover.
    Sorry can't tweet do not have a tweet acount
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be in a John Green novel or James Patterson.
    cassanova6878@yahoo.com
    http://happybooklovers-a-gogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynsay Sands' Argeneau series! Especially as a leading lady. ;)

    ohmorningglow AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely wouldn't mind being in Meg Cabot's books or Sarah Dessen's. I mean, who wouldn't be honored?!

    Sophia Lee
    mashimaro401[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of Dee Henderson's novels.

    missylovsjesus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to be written into THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE by Jandy Nelson. I wanted to crawl in and live among the characters and never have to leave after reading it.
    tweeted @lgibsonwriting
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd want to be written into one of Jandy Nelson's books! Preferably with one of her book boys (who are all oh-so yummy). :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Richelle Mead all the way!
    Tweet: http://twitter.com/bkobsessed17/status/20266900232

    xnzkisha17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie Meyer

    tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/20348167488

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to be written into one of Janet Evanovich's novels.

    lag110 at mchsi dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to be written into one of Maureen Johnson's novels!

    http://twitter.com/caitief/status/20986060603

    pubwrites at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to end up in one of Sarah Dessen's or Elizabeth Scott's novels.

    Alessandra
    outofblue1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry don't know anything about tweeter.

    (I'd like to be written into one of Angela Hunt novels) She is my favorite author right now.

    Love the mug. knock3xs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh me! That's a great mug!

    I would like to be written in to one of JR Wards books.

    (The B;ack Dagger Brotherhood series if we're being particular LOL!)

    ksg_amg(at)yahoo.com

    Tweet: http://twitter.com/KrisLovesBooks/status/22190411979

    ReplyDelete