Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Read The First Two Chapters of Losing Faith NOW!

Thanks to Google Alert, I've noticed that places like Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Chapters have posted excerpts of Losing Faith online! Some places have an excerpt of the first chapter, some have the entire first two chapters. I'll leave the links below, in case you're interested in getting a head start before the book comes out next week. Or, you can cruise by my website and download the PDF version that looks like the real version of the book, complete with butterflies!

Amazon (Click "See All Editorial Reviews" under the description)

Barnes & Noble (Click "Read an Excerpt," right below the cover image)

Chapters (Click on "Read an Excerpt" on the left)

Or drop by my website and see the butterfly version! (Click "Read an Excerpt" at the bottom)

Don't forget to let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Going to your site now for the pdf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, fancy! Love the page design on the one at your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited! I can't wait to hold this book in my hands on September 7th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I dare read the first two chapters and then have to wait a week to read more? Hmmm...I think I must sleep on this decision. I suspect I'm going to be reading LOSING FAITH in one delightful afternoon, paper copy in my greedy little hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the first two chapters..and now I'm going insane. I *NEED* this.

    ReplyDelete