I haven't posted a Thursday Post in a while and I'm way, way overdue!
1. I asked my publicist for a few Simon Pulse books I could give away during my online launch party. She sent me a HUGE box of awesome, awesome books. Very thankful.
2. I'm going to Oklahoma!! A few authors from various 2k classes proposed a panel of New Voices for the Encyclomedia educators conference in Oklahoma this October, and our panel was chosen! I've never been to Oklahoma and I'm very, very excited!
3. Losing Faith has been getting some amazing and thoughtful reviews. A really great one came out today on Good Books and Wine blog. So, so thankful.
4. I've had a heck of a time booking a location for my local launch party, but I think it's finally working out. I can't announce the location until it's absolutely finalized, but it's looking like Sunday, Sept. 19th at 3 P.M.
5. I'm so thankful that my family and friends have been so incredibly understanding about my busy, stressed-out state lately. I will make up for it in October. After Oklahoma :-)
Hope you're all having a great week! What are you thankful for today?