Saturday, August 28, 2010

Win a Messenger Bag!

I'll be back Monday to announce the winner of the Cafe Press Mug...



But while you're waiting, head over to Wondrous Reads. In celebration of the release of Losing Faith, they're giving away a really cool messenger bag from Medium Control Goods Store! If you're anything like me, you like to take books everywhere you go. But if you're really like me, you either have nothing to carry them in, or walk out the door with some really ratty looking bag that will likely lose it's bottom with the weight of just one more book.

It's super easy to enter, just fill out the entry form. And this contest is open until August 31st! Good luck!!


2 comments:

  1. Denise,

    Just wanted to tell you I'm looking forward to your book! Got your countdown widget on my blog and counting down. :)

    Mardie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to buying one to see how it's changed since earlier drafts. It was already a great book before it got into your editor's hands, so seeing the changes will be an education.

    ReplyDelete