Monday, September 20, 2010

I Slept In...

Maybe you were wondering where I disappeared to after all the blog-partying lately. Well, I had an awesome, amazing launch party yesterday, and today I was all tuckered out. I will definitely put together a blog post with some pictures, but in the meantime, my friend Carol put up a lovely post about it:

http://careann.wordpress.com/2010/09/19/launched-author-denise-jaden/

Besides that, I've been trying to catch up on household life, and also working on coming up with a winner for the Logline Contest from the Class of 2k10 blog. I've almost got the ties all worked out, but probably won't be able to get the winner up until Friday now. My apologies!

But I will be back tomorrow with another great Teen Author Tuesday guest, and soon I should have a few pictures to show you from my launch party.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful launch party! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the terrific launch party! Sure wish I could've been there....

    Happy recovering-from-launch-frenzy time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping in is always a wonderful thing to do (:

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete