Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

When Things Aren't Going Quite Right...

I'm busy getting ready for my launch party (very excited), but I thought I'd leave you with a couple of fun videos just in case you're having one of those days and need a little cheering up...

First, have a look at tips from Popular Lauren. If you haven't yet read GETTING REVENGE ON LAUREN WOOD by Eileen Cook, trust me, you want to. Here's a little taste of the book's villain...



This one comes out in paperback next week I think.

And if you're still feeling down in the dumps (though, how could you be?!) check out this video from The Contemps about the days they'd like to do over.



If you could pick just one, what would be your do-over day?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, oh dear... makes me realize I'm actually having a pretty good day, despite being sick!

    ReplyDelete