Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Grand Prizes!!!

Thank you all again for joining me on my blog tour! I had so much fun, and I'm glad so many of you did too!

I've drawn our grand prize winners! Are you excited?! I know I am.

So let me just get a few of the rules out of the way here first...

Here are your choices of Fabulous Prize Packs, compliments of Simon Pulse:

Prize Pack A will include:

CRASH INTO ME by Albert Borris
CRUSADE by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
STUPID CUPID by Rhonda Stapleton
VAMPIRE BEACH by Alex Duval
SWOON by Nina Malkin
UNLEASHED by Kristopher Reisz
WHAT WOULD EMMA DO by Eileen Cook
NEVER AFTER by Dan Elconin
DARK VISIONS by L.J. Smith
IF THERE BE THORNS/SEEDS OF YESTERDAY by V.C. Andrews


Prize Pack B will include:
STUPID CUPID by Rhonda Stapleton
PUCKER UP by Rhonda Stapleton
KISS IT  by Erin Downing
WATCH ME by Lauren Barnholdt
THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday
NEVER AFTER by Dan Elconin
AT FIRST SIGHT by Catherine Hapka
THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith
SWOON by Nina Malkin
UNLEASHED by Kristopher Reisz



Prize Pack C will inlcude:

THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith
LIVING DEAD GIRL by Elizabeth Scott
IF THERE BE THORNS/SEEDS OF YESTERDAY by V.C. Andrews
CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN by Liah B. LeFlore and DL Warfield
AT FIRST SIGHT by Catherine Hapka
THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday
CRASH INTO ME by Albert Borris
CRUSADE by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
STUPID CUPID by Rhonda Stapleton
VAMPIRE BEACH by Alex Duval


So if you are announced as one of the winners, here's what you need to do as soon as possible:
Email me at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com with your mailing address and your choice of gift packs, from favorite to least favorite, like this:

My mailing address is:

My First choice of book pack: C
My Second choice of book pack: A
My Third choice of book pack: B

I will do my best to get you your first choice, but it will be first come, first serve. So write to me the second you know you've won!

Also, a few more details before we get onto the winner: I can only mail one package internationally. I know at least one of our winners is international, so if we happen to have more than one, I'm afraid only the first international winner to email me will win and I'll have to pick another winner. This contest is for my loyal blog readers and those who followed along on my tour, so if any of the winners have not responded within one week, I will draw new winners where necessary.

Now, onto the winners....

The first person's name we drew was...

April! (who entered at YA Book Queen's blog)

The second winner is...

lostinbelieving!

And our third and final winner...

minamostaza!

I'm so excited for all of you! Now get busy and email me your choices and address.

And I did record the drawing, for anyone who's interested in watching how very legitimately this was done!





Thanks so much to all of you! I will still be announcing the winner of the Logline contest on the Class of 2k10 blog next week, and also some extra winners of swag from the blog tour. If you've been part of the blog tour, but didn't win anything, please email me your address and I'll get a few little goodies out your way.

Congratulations to our winners and happy weekend to you all! I'm so excited about my local launch party this Sunday! If you'll be in the area, please stop by. Details are on my website at www.denisejaden.com

I'll be back with pictures next week!

6 comments:

  1. I'm ecstatic! :D

    Thank you Denise!! And also thank to your little assistant who picked up my name. Thanks Teddy! :)

    I had lots of fun in your blog tour. It was the first one I've ever participated and I had a blast reading your interviews, knowing more about your book, your characters and the things you went through while writing Losing Faith.

    Congratulations to April and lostinbelieving too. :)

    Have a great and safe week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to April, Lostinbelieving and Minamostaza!! They are going to have a lot of reading material! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. These are very impressive and generous prize packs! And thanks Denise for such a fun blog tour. :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe yay! Thank you a ton :)

    I really did have a blast doing all of this ! You're amazing for setting all of this up! Gah, and I still have to read your story !

    Congrats to everyone else tooo !

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the blog tour, but my copy came in the mail the other day. I'm reading one more book first (it's been waiting patiently for two weeks now), then it's Losing Faith time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners!

    Denise, your blog tour was awesome -- well done!! Have a great time on Sunday... :)

    ReplyDelete