Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Win an iTunes Gift Card on Day 3: The Tour. The Party.

The Online Party - I've been hearing some comments that the online party/blog tour is slightly confusing, so I thought I'd start each day from here on in with a mini-explanation. As you know, I'm celebrating the release of Losing Faith. Several blog owners are helping me celebrate by featuring me and/or my book on their blog between September 1-14. To encourage you to visit these blogs, I've tried first of all to make all the blog posts very fun and different, and secondly, I'm giving away three Grand Prizes (you can see the details of these on Day 1) All you have to do to enter to win these fabulous prizes is drop by the blogs (linked under "BLOG TOUR" below) and leave a quick comment on each of the blogs.  You get a separate entry for every blog you comment on, and you have until September 14th to comment on ANY of the blogs in the tour (so feel free to go back to Day 1 and comment right now!)

Besides the blog tour, I'm also having fun "Party Games" here each day, which can earn you extra entries for the Grand Prizes. Read on to find out about today's shenanigans...


The Party Game - Brie loves Facebook, and it even brought her closer to her sister. Share this contest with all your friends on Facebook, come back here and tell me about it, and you’ll earn another entry.

Stop by these two stops today and comment to earn entries for the grand prizes:

BLOG TOUR - At http://www.crystalstranaghan.com/ , find out about my favorite part of the writing process.

BLOG TOUR - At http://www.jennadolbooks.com/blog , find out about some of my favorite books.


Additional Contest – As an encouragement to not only buy a copy of LOSING FAITH, but also to read it quickly, I’ll be offering a $30 iTunes gift card up for grabs for the person who reads LOSING FAITH and creates the best playlist to go with it (8-15 songs preferable. Email me title and artist of songs at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com by September 14th, 2010 at midnight to be eligible.)

Oh, and did I mention how AWESOME some of the loglines I've been seeing on the Class of 2k10 blog are?! Bravo to all of you! And those poems! I've been having so much fun reading all of them! But it's not too late - you have until Sept. 14th to get yours in! My critique partners and BFF's are going to have their work cut out for them...

Look forward to seeing you all back here tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I posted a link to this great blog post on my FB! Such a fun blog tour. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a hopping party! Congrats on the release of your book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your party game is awesome, Denise! :D I'm thrilled to read Losin Faith. The book release is near!! :) Posted about the party game in my FB. Congratulations. =)

    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=701066920&v=wall&story_fbid=125311954184349&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete