Sunday, September 5, 2010

What Are YOU Reading? on Day 5: The Tour. The Party.

The Online Party - I've been hearing some comments that the online party/blog tour is slightly confusing, so I thought I'd start each day from here on in with a mini-explanation. As you know, I'm celebrating the release of Losing Faith. Several blog owners are helping me celebrate by featuring me and/or my book on their blog between September 1-14. To encourage you to visit these blogs, I've tried first of all to make all the blog posts very fun and different, and secondly, I'm giving away three Grand Prizes (you can see the details of these on Day 1) All you have to do to enter to win these fabulous prizes is drop by the blogs (linked under "BLOG TOUR" below) and leave a quick comment on each of the blogs.  You get a separate entry for every blog you comment on, and you have until September 14th to comment on ANY of the blogs in the tour (so feel free to go back to Day 1 and comment right now!)

Besides the blog tour, I'm also having fun "Party Games" here each day, which can earn you extra entries for the Grand Prizes. Read on to find out about today's shenanigans...

Thank you for the introductions to your favorite librarians yesterday! Aren't good librarians like gold?

Today's Party Game: I love to find out what others are reading and what they love reading. Tell me in the comments (or on Twitter with the hashtag #losingfaithbook) the last book that you read that you really loved for an entry for one of my grand prizes!

And stop by Caroline’s blog and comment to earn another entry for the grand prizes:

BLOG TOUR - At http://carolinebyline.blogspot.com , find out about my publication process, from initial idea to sale! (Don't miss this stop, folks - there are some extra special treats to be found!)


I look forward to seeing you all back tomorrow, as I amp things up a bit for publication week!

18 comments:

  1. I just finished Clockwork Angel :D It was pretty good! I'm reading Jane Eyre now, which I'm pretty excited about. (Technically its for school, but whatevs). I was halfway through Mockingjay until my friend stole it. Shes giving it back to me one Tuesday :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 5!! :D

    The last book I read, and totally, totally loved was "Contra el Viento del Norte" by Daniel Glattauer. That book was totally awesome and very easy to read since the book story is told from email messages. Yeah, I wrote that right, email messages. The two protagonisst met by accident when she sends him an email by mistake because she wanted to cancel her subscription of a magazine. The story unfolds pretty great, and you can feel the characters emotions through those messages. It feels as if you are part of their world. *sighs* There is a second book, which I'm pretty excited to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last book I read and loved was Jandy Nelson's the Sky Is Everywhere.
    It was breathtakingly beautiful. Oh man, the writing...

    August was a good month. Read some amazing books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started THE WORLD WE LIVE IN by Susan Beth Pfeffer last night and I'm falling in love with it already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers and Sarah's Fate by Christy Trujillo--I loved them both. PD though...honestly if being a demon means thinking like Luc I'm really really screwed XD And Christy made me want to listen to old music again!

    I'm gonna start Blameless by Gail Carriger tonight!

    Lexie C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last book that I read that I absolutely and completely loved was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Also, there are always my fallback books of Harry Potter :)

    kaitlynkline[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last book I read that I loved was Wildthorn because I really didnt expect it to be as good as it turned out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently finished THE WORLD WE LIVE IN, by Susan Beth Pfeffer and THE HEIST SOCIETY, by Ally Carter and loved them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm reading an amazing book right now...John Belushi is Dead. But the last really good book I finished? Hmm...Immortal Beloved was good. Infinite Days as well. Both have some fun historical aspects to them.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished Clockwork Angel yesterday and wow.. it was amazing. Definitely even better than Cassie's first trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading FUNNY HOW THINGS CHANGE by Melissa Wyatt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, that would have to be T. S. Eliot's book of Practical Cats. It was so funny and quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently read and loved Infinite Days. I wasnt sure what to expect going in and cant wait for the next book now.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just read Paranormalcy and it was great..as well as The DUFF. Now I'm reading Everlasting and it is really an amazing book too. So romantic :)

    totalbookaholic[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finished Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it. There was just something about it that made me feel like a wee lad again, reading under the cliched covers with a chrome and red plastic flashlight that required shaking and the occasional smack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last book I read was One Night that Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt, which was a fun, lighthearted read. I enjoyed it. :)

    cc932005 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last book I read & loved was *insert drum roll here* LOSING FAITH! Yes, I just finished it at about 4 a.m. on my break at work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read The Call, the first book in The Magnificent Twelve series by Michael Grant this weekend. It's a middle-grade book, which I don't usually read, but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete