Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Blog Tour Celebration Starts Here!

 WELCOME!

The Party: There will be lots of festivities here and around the blogosphere for the next two weeks in celebration of my launch of LOSING FAITH. I hope you’ll stay and join in on the party!

I’ll be offering three GRAND prizes for party-goers, as well as lots of little party favors along the way. There will be a fun Blog Tour going on, which will include some of my most valued critique partners, author friends, and made-of-awesome YA Book Bloggers. And the best part of all? Every time you visit and comment on a different stop on the official blog tour, it’ll earn you entries for the Grand Prize drawing! And don’t worry, I’ll make it really easy for you, leaving the links to the new stops here each day.

What are the fabulous, GRAND Prizes, you ask? Well, let me tell you…


Prize Pack A will include:

CRASH INTO ME by Albert Borris
CRUSADE by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
STUPID CUPID by Rhonda Stapleton
VAMPIRE BEACH by Alex Duval
SWOON by Nina Malkin
UNLEASHED by Kristopher Reisz
WHAT WOULD EMMA DO by Eileen Cook
NEVER AFTER by Dan Elconin
DARK VISIONS by L.J. Smith
IF THERE BE THORNS/SEEDS OF YESTERDAY by V.C. Andrews


Prize Pack B will include:
STUPID CUPID by Rhonda Stapleton
PUCKER UP by Rhonda Stapleton
KISS IT  by Erin Downing
WATCH ME by Lauren Barnholdt
THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday
NEVER AFTER by Dan Elconin
AT FIRST SIGHT by Catherine Hapka
THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith
SWOON by Nina Malkin
UNLEASHED by Kristopher Reisz



Prize Pack C will inlcude:

THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith
LIVING DEAD GIRL by Elizabeth Scott
IF THERE BE THORNS/SEEDS OF YESTERDAY by V.C. Andrews
CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN by Liah B. LeFlore and DL Warfield
AT FIRST SIGHT by Catherine Hapka
THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday
CRASH INTO ME by Albert Borris
CRUSADE by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
STUPID CUPID by Rhonda Stapleton
VAMPIRE BEACH by Alex Duval


These prize packs would be like a whole new book shelf for three of you! Plus I'll be sure to include some Losing Faith bookmarks, stickers, and other swag in each grand prize pack! Just sayin...

BUT WAIT! There’s more good news…

Each day on my blog, I’ll be giving you a new (and, for the most part, simple) way to earn yourself more entries for the grand prizes. So stop by daily. I promise it will be lots and lots of fun.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! That’s not all…

Aside from these awesome Grand Prizes, there will be a Treasure Hunt (the “treasure” being in the form of LOSING FAITH books and other goodies) on several stops along the Official Blog Tour. I will not be giving any copies of LOSING FAITH away on my blog – I decided to hide them along the blog tour instead. And I’m not going to tell you which blogs will be hosting these additional, bonus contests. You’ll have to follow along on the blog tour to find out! Don't worry, there will still be plenty of chances to win prizes right here too - iTunes gift cards, Losing Faith journals and hats, and much more!

Nitty gritty contest details: this contest is for ages 13 and up. I will mail one grand prize internationally, but I can’t do all three. So if you are an international entry, feel free to comment and enter as often as you like, but if an international recipient receives the first grand prize, unfortunately, you would not be eligible for the subsequent ones. All “Treasure Hunt” contests are run by the individual blog owners, but assume that they are also for ages 13 and up and for Canadian and U.S. residents only, unless otherwise stated.

The grand prize contest will run until midnight (PST) on September 14th.


Day 1 – How can I earn my first entry for the Grand Prizes, you ask...

Easy!

Here are the stops on the Official Blog Tour. Drop by and comment for one entry each!

BLOG TOUR - On YA BOOK QUEEN's  blog you can find out which character I’d like to spend the day as!

BLOG TOUR - On SHANA SILVER'S BLOG you can find out about my revision process with LOSING FAITH. Shana is my longtime critique partner and she really gets into the nitty-gritty questions about the manuscript!

BLOG TOUR - And on the YA HIGHWAY BLOG find out which was my favorite scene to write in LOSING FAITH...and which scene was the hardest!

And for an additional entry…

Tweet (or Re-Tweet) and tell people about this party for another entry (include @denisejaden or #losingfaithbook so I don’t miss counting your entry!) If you are not on Twitter, go out and get one teenager excited about LOSING FAITH. Do whatever you have to! Come back and tell me their first name.

Remember, this is a party, so above all else, HAVE FUN, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow!

22 comments:

  1. So excited! Thanks so much for this :)

    kaitlynkline[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff. Btw, I added you to my blog list on Shooting Stars.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall comment abroad!

    aprilxu2222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this TERRIFIC contest :)
    I commented on each blog and retweeted your tweet.

    http://twitter.com/TotalBookaholic/statuses/22752449395

    totalbookaholic[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then this online party thing looks like fun...I'm off to read the interviews...and comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting. This will be a great launch party!`

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interviews today, Denise! Looking forward to all the ones to come.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun fun!! I really loved your interviews and how different each one was. Especially on Shana's blog, that one was like watching a Behind-the-scenes documentary on DVD's!

    I commented on each blog (on Shana's I commented under my LJ name 'lotuseyes', everywhere else is Lexie).

    thanks and congrats Denise!

    Lexie C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, that's insane that you have all those books to giveaway! Thank you for this amazing contest, you're very generous! I'm following your blog tour! Your book sounds really cool, so I really hope to check it out :)

    I also tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/LostinBelievin/status/22801080195

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. Commented at the 3 stops

    tweet:
    http://twitter.com/throuthehaze/status/22832564413

    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an exciting time for you, Denise! Congratulations on your upcoming release and launch. All the party doings sound like fun, too. Enjoy this wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! The fun begins. It's party time and what A PARTY! Denise you definitely know how to hold one. :D Those book covers are freaking beautiful, and their stories are appealing.

    Best wishes for the release of Losing Faith.

    I just tweeted about it and I plan on doing it so each day.

    http://twitter.com/Minamostaza/statuses/22858471170

    Commented on the three blogs.

    meli_963@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so exciting, Denise! I hope you enjoy your week(s) of festivities!!! I'm sure Losing Faith will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting! I can't wait to read Losing Faith! I told my sister-in-law (who is 15) about the book and she's really excited about it now too. Her name is Amanda. :)

    Kristen

    dragonzgoil at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so darn great! :)

    speak_to_bidisha@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome contest! :) Please include me. International entry.

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/precious_shusky/status/23069860175

    Thanks!

    precious_shusky@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is awesome! Who did the Movie trailer?? That's an awesome idea and makes the story timeline very current. That's awesome. As a former polynesian dance student of yours (and probably your only 9 month pregnant one), I am extremely impressed. I knew you were talented but had know idea of the depth and breadth. Ohh and I loved learning about copy edits! Way cool (So have you figured out who I am yet??? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nope, no idea who you are Lipstick Jungle. (none of my students were old enough to have babies - LOL). Anyway, I hope to discover who you are one day! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the awesome contest! ^.^

    Email: dreamer885@gmail.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/dreamer885

    TIME TO PARTY!!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great party idea, Denise.

    And congrats on your launch.

    ReplyDelete