Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday News & Reviews

I promised I wouldn't post EVERY review of Losing Faith here, and I won't. But over the weekend, I had some very cool reviews and I just wanted to pick a couple to share with you:

Emilie's Book World shared a review that made me grin from ear to ear, not so much because it was riddled with praise, but more because I felt like she really got the things I would want a reader to take away from the book.

And I couldn't resist posting this one from The Heart of Dreams because it IS riddled with praise. LOL.

Besides those, there are at least ten more recent reviews, most of which you should be able to find through GoodReads.

As for news, I have a couple of pieces...

I have some pending good news, which I should know a bit more about after Wednesday. I know, I'm such a tease, but it's impossible to stay completely quiet about it, but I really can't share yet either.

Also...I'm working on a loose outline for this year's NaNoWriMo! Are any of you doing NaNo this year? I'd love to hear of your plans if you are. My plan (drum roll, please) is to write a companion novel to Losing Faith in another character's point of view. Any guesses whose story I might tell?...

4 comments:

  1. Pending good news is wonderful! Congrats in advance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be on cloud 9 with all the great reviews. Congratulations!

    And I'll be participating in NaNo also, but I just have a loose idea so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, can't wait to hear your news! (Mom told me there may be good news coming for you....)

    I haven't thought much about NaNo yet -- if I get this second draft done soon, maybe I'll be ready to turn my attention to fast-drafting something new. We'll see. As for you, you must be going to explore Tessa's POV, yes? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the great reviews! I don't have to read them to know how wonderful L.F. is... but I will anyway :)

    ReplyDelete